Return to Elder Main Page Elder Family Research
You must REGISTER before you will be able to post on our Bulletin Board
This protects our Members from unauthorized use of this Bulletin Board.
Please read the FAQ for this Bulletin Board before using (see button below).

Return to Elder Main Page  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

P.P. Elder family, Maine - Kansas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elder Family Research Forum Index -> Northeast Elder Lines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amelia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: P.P. Elder family, Maine - Kansas Reply with quote

Hello again : )

I was re-looking at the posts under Yippee! Maine Elders : ) and saw that Nancy had made a wonderful post about the Peter Percival Elder family in Kansas. This is not my direct line. Peter Percival was the brother of my Elvahton W. Elder. They were both sons of Isaac Elder (b. 1776 in Gorham, Maine)

anyway, as I posted under my recent 'Mary Huston' post, I have put up my family tree in a php version
http://www.remleml.com/mambo/phpGedView

in that file is quite a bit about the P.P. Elder family. If you go to the 'List' menu, click on 'Source list' and scroll down in the sources, you will see quite a few that relate to this family.
for instance;
Elder-Mrs. P. P. Elder ‎(S322)
(note there are no asterisks in front of these files, as they are older ones I haven't cleaned up yet)
this is a pamphlet that I found at the Newberry Library, very interesting.

also,
Elder-P.P. Elder-Brox thesis ‎(S330)
this gentleman wrote his thesis on P.P. Elder! Barbara Stark was kind enough to photocopy it and send me a copy back in 1999. Thank you Barbara : )

and much more...
enjoy!
Amelia James
ajames@artic.edu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Elder Family Research Forum Index -> Northeast Elder Lines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: